Infant Baptism Preparation Program
- Two sessions for parents of infants and young children are held four times per year on the last two Mondays of January, April, July & October.
- Participants are to register for these sessions in advance. The sessions may be taken prior to the birth of the infant.
- The sessions do not need to be repeated after the birth of subsequent children unless there are five years or more between births.
- Baptisms are normally scheduled on the first weekend of the month during Mass. Baptisms at other times, by other priests or in other Catholic churches must be arranged with the Pastor.
- Godparents should be chosen with care. They should be people who will have a relationship with the child and help the parents with the spiritual growth of the child. At least one godparent must be a fully initiated (i.e. has received baptism, confirmation and Eucharist) practicing Catholic. A person from another Christian denomination may serve as a witness.
- Exceptions to the above at the discretion of the Pastor.
Baptism Preparation Dates
July 18th & 25th 2016 with Stacy Lebrun
October 17th & 24th 2016 with John & Marjorie High
All sessions 7:00 – 8:30 PM in the Parish Office Conference Room (lower level)
Baptism Dates for the rest of 2016:
May 7th 5:00 PM mass
June 5th 9:00 AM mass
July 2nd 5:00 PM mass
August 7th 11:00 AM mass
September 3rd 5:00 PM mass
October 2nd 11:00 AM mess
November 6th 11:00 AM mass
December 3rd 5:00 PM mass