Welcoming Committee Regina Pappas (206) 954-0113
Newcomers to our community are strangers. Parishioners welcome newcomers to the parish and help them make a connection and introduce them to our community.
- To accomplish this we need:
- Greeters who greet parishioners at the door at mass
- Mentors who meet newcomers at mass and introduce them to the parish
- Hosts for orientations either in your home or in the pastoral center
- Hosts for the welcome counter. The counter is in the vestibule once a month. Hosts will be able to give newcomers immediate information about the parish.